Tuesday 12 June 2007

This is a bit of a worry





I'm not much of a conspiracist..
but some things make me wonder.



Well .........ok, many things make me wonder.

Some days it's trouble enough remembering my own name.. but I'm digressing again..

I think some conspiracy theories are utterly ridiculous - others have far too much verity to be ignored.

I'm sure that we do not get the full truth about many things from our world leaders.

Things that could be effecting our lives, our health ....our earth.

I fully appreciate the fact that governments will always need to retain some information to be disclosed only to the chosen few. That will always happen for what ever reason - and possibly should be that way.

Some things, many of us feel, need to be explained.

Why are some of us trying hard to do the right thing for our planet, and those that we choose to represent us, are holding important information back?


Is it simply that they are not willing to disclose the fact that they are playing with things that are not fully understood yet? They are experimental things ... the future implications of which are unknown (possibly bloody dangerous).

Maybe they think we don't have the intelligence to grasp the concept?

Am I wrong?

Well, I think we are grown up enough to be told the truth. At least in some fashion.

The inhabiters of our world need to know


VS


The dangers of us knowing.

Anericans (and many others) ask yourself.. where do your taxes go?

This report is old, but still prudent -

"On Sept. 10, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld declared war. Not on foreign terrorists, "the adversary's closer to home. It's the Pentagon bureaucracy," he said. He said money wasted by the military poses a serious threat. "In fact, it could be said it's a matter of life and death," he said. Rumsfeld promised change but the next day – Sept. 11-- the world changed and in the rush to fund the war on terrorism, the war on waste seems to have been forgotten.

"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted. $2.3 trillion — that's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America."

source:


Shocked?


I am no way inferring that this problem is purely isolated in the USA .. but .. $8,000 for every man, woman & child?


HOLY SHIT


My gawd guys,your own goverment representatives question this missing money. Why has this not been looked into again? Where's the report?


I think you have the right to know where that money has gone - and all other monies that go 'astray'.



I often feel this outrage. Am I alone in my thoughts?


What if I'm not wrong? Think about that.


----------
I think I've raved enough.

But think about it....

End of whinge for today



Class, you are dismissed !..



hahahahahahh.. sorry, but I had to get all that out !


I'm alright now :D

................0_o

......... *left eye twitchs*


.


.

2 comments:

Melly` said...

Yep - people are stupid.

I like dogs, cats, small children and birds.

I also like the calming effects of wine. Or fourteen.

Jerry Adams said...

I'm with ya on this one, sister.

*Where the fawk is my Ovary Clan membership card? ;)

It's true what melly said though - wine has the calming and cleansing power <<< big stress on the cleansing part :D