Monday 11 June 2007

It's STILL Wintersun....

.
Had to add this...

As we frolicked past the many cars & bands that were playing.. UUmmm ahh ok ... SO by this stage of the day.. I was frolicking but the kids were 50'ed out (aka.. I dragged the kids) we came past this band




I thought they were very good and they had many dancers jiving around so how bad could they be?

I'll let the photo of my son (A) show his feelings as we passed the mixing stand for the band.

.



Yes, he wanted to pull the plug on them.. he was trying hard to hold his own hand back from attacking the sound mixer. (he knew it was wrong..but mum ! its crap!)

I think someone spray painted on this band's roadie truck... it was NOT my son !
.

.
Although, he did think it funny enough to photograph it!

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics, and a Great Site.
I LOVE the cars!! Wow!!!
Keep up the great work, then you can help me with mine! ;-)

Will be back again!

Just Me said...

Glad you are enjoying it Shads :)

I doubt I would need to help you with a blog on this site.. its all there for you in settings! All the same, feel free to ask me