Friday 8 June 2007

Gorgeous Sunset as storm comes in to town

.
This is the sunset view from my balcony just before the storm came in on Tuesday evening.

Remember you can click on the photo to enlarge it !
.

.
The colours are incredible
.

.
The camera just didn't do it justice
.
.
It only got better
.
.
And.. better
.
.
'till the phone rings..

I go inside to answer it.. typcial.. telemarketer!

Not interested thank you !

I came back to the balcony.. the show was over and the rain had begun.

We had a really good rain for two days. The garden, the ducks and I loved it !

.

3 comments:

LuSh said...

Of course I loved the sunsets... makes me really pissy that I can't match you worth a damn coz my camera has mysteriously dissappeared!

Jerry Adams said...

great pics!
too bad you sized em down so much it's kinda hard to fully appreciate them

Just Me said...

hmm lish.. the camera mystery continues ! Don't call the search party off yet !

Jarek.. yeah sorry, when I add so many pics to the page, I need to make them smaller files.. or they take too long to load fully for some viewers - I still have the larger size files if you want me to send them to you?