Monday 18 June 2007

Evening walk at the beach again... gotta love it

Well the headcold is finally releasing it's grip on me, so I thought it best I went back to my evening walks - I've been quite the lazy bum this last fortnight.
These photgraphs were Saturday night, got there a bit later than planned but still enough daylight to enjoy.
Sun was just going down over the horizon as you can see.



I just love the colours we get along the whole horizon as the sun sets. These photos were taken with my phone - will take the decent camera down one day.......

The sun always gives one final blast of brightness before it goes away for the night.


Sun is reflecting on the Q1 - shame the photo did not do it justice.. it was really pretty STILL I'd never live there (I've said that before I believe!)


Couldn't help but think of Mel when I saw the fishing rod on the beach.


This pic was taken 25 - 30 minutes after the first... as you can see, we have very long sunsets!





And.. two die hard fisherman.. sitting on the beach with their rods in the water .. and hot coffee in their hands ! Was rather chilly by this time.

1 comment:

LuSh said...

Must remember to take a fishing rod somewhere this week for a play (will wear gloves to avoid the currently odd/numb/freezing finger thingie i'm currently wrestling with)