Monday 4 June 2007

Oh dear, act your age!

Ok, I know in some cases I have not been as popular lately for laughing at other peoples misfortune in public.. but this one takes the cake - and in this case, I make no apologies at all !

Here I am, sitting in the car at the local shopping centre (cause I cant stop coughing and feel to sick to walk thru the mall) when a man aged approx 35 - 40 comes walking by.

I think he'd forgotten his correct age, as he was wearing bling baby and wearing baggy pants with the pants lower than his underpants - like these in the pic



And had hair shaved into a short mohawk like this



.

.






Unfortunately, he was not wearing a belt as these guys are.




So, towards my parked car he came, opened his packet of ciggies, shoved one in his mouth - my, oh my, he looked soooo cool *cough* With his other hand he brought up his ciggy lighter and proceeded to light the smoke.


Unfortunately for him, with both arms in the upright position to his face, his pants could no longer hold on to his lower hips. Down came the daks.. and fell right down to his ankles.
.
Picture it.. in the middle of a very busy car park...

.
Now, I could be wrong in thinking this but....if you are going to put yourself in the position of showing off your underwear... would it not be advisable to wear at least half decent jocks?
.
He wore navy blue jocks with the baggiest stretched arse hanging down I've ever seen.

.
I did manage to catch my laughter at first...I did awfull well I thought. But as he hitched those pants up.. the arse of the jocks hung out the back..well ... that was the end of me. Lucky I was sitting down in the car.. else I probably would have fallen over laughing.
.
.
I laughed so hard, I had a coughing fit ( damn cold )
A guy was getting into the car next to me, he heard my raucous racket... he stopped .. leaned down to my car window, and asked me if I was ok.
.
Somehow through the laughter, coughing and spluttering, I answered him and asked if he had seen the guy with the mohawk. He could still see him.. I asked if his pants were still around his ankles.. then explained what I meant. Now there were two of us laughing hysterically.
.
Mum always tells you to wear clean underwear... now I have an addition to that age old advice ..
.
Wear clean NICE underwear

3 comments:

Melly` said...

This doesnt mean I can wear my mini skirts and blue and pink streaks in my hair again does it? The pants are not an optional extra thing again?

Melly` said...

cant goddamit... i meant cant not can....

pfwhawwwwwwwwwwww i am gunna wear it anyways.... just u try and stop me!

Just Me said...

You can wear what ever you like Mel... and u'll always look great.

I love coloured streaks ! Ive been partial to more than a few wacky colours in my hair... fluro pink fringe was the best tho... never did find my photos of that.. hmmm