Friday 15 June 2007

Nude.. gets attention



NAKED PROTESTING


Although an odd subject, I thought it worthy of a post

Protesting, is a good way of letting people know how you feel.

Naked protesting, is a good way of letting people know how you feel, and showing them what it is that you would like them to feel?..... No? I got that wrong? Damn, count me out then!



No.. I know that's not their intention - but it could be a nice bonus?

To be honest, I don't really get it but I guess protesting naked definitely gets you more media attention, therefor gets your message out to more people.

Here are some examples from all around the world.

Bikes, seem to go hand in hand (or should that be seat in arse?)

with naked protesting.

one word .....OUCH

All the colours of the rainbow!

No Bush? I dunno 'bout that...

you can see quite a few there !

And in the snow? brrr chilly bush

Hmm yes, we get the point.



I've heard of up shit creek without a paddle

but up a street sign without clothing?

I live on a steep hill.

lucky they didn't try that in my back garden


Is that not the biggest cross section of arses

that you have ever seen..?


Effective

but I'm sure mum would have prefered he folded his clothes

Nude rollercoasting?

Gawd, don't invite me to that party !


Hmm, which reminds me

Federal election is a comin!

Interesting greeting

This was a group of locals advertising the name of their township & welcoming the cyclists

Paw print inserted here to protect the .......danglies


Nicely done


Protesting against pension cuts in the UK

- hopefully it was summer!

Byron Bay, Australia

Not sure what it was about tho..


Very artistic!


They actually were supposed to have a love heart around the outside

but they were short a few naked bodies..


BP burning the planet..

bike seat burning the....

Breasts & Bombs

Eh what? Do they do the same thing?


Even peacefully,

Sand simply gets....in the worst places!


Got the love heart this time !


unfortunately

this photograph was not taken at my local beach

How to be naked.....

yet fully clothed


I guess one dipped out on the fully naked part



Nudity in protests, is by far, not a new thing


She's got a point


5 bodies = an effective protest

It's certainly more fun with more!


Bloody sand again


nice socks


I think that guy on the steps is a bit shocked?


......Protesting nude ......

to promote nude protesting I think?

I think these photographs exhibit numerous things - including that there are ways to promote your beliefs and that doing it nude ultimately gets you good media coverage.

However, in saying that, I don't see our next 'Your Rights At Work' rally marching nude down the streets of Coolangatta - or I will be working in the background & not marching in the front line !



Worth fighting AND VOTING for


this coming federal election

let your vote be your voice

if you so desire (& at your own risk)

do it naked !


.

6 comments:

Jerry Adams said...

"this coming federal election let your vote be your voice if you so desire (& at your own risk) do it naked !"

i take it your next blog will contain a pic of you while voting

i dont wanna miss THAT!

Just Me said...

lol

No sorry certainly won't be the next post on the blog... Federal Election hasnt been called yet... we dont have a date..'

Possibly a future post tho?

*shudder*

LuSh said...

Politics again

Fuck

This is the most politimical reading i've done in.. this .lifetim (tho really was just looking at the pictures)

and Byron Bay was a poor imitation woodstock/peace rally about 2 years ago from memory.

Too bloody cold to protest here, I'd spend the next hour picking up what fell off

Just Me said...

lmao Lish !

pretty cold here too.. last check it was 12c at 10pm

I LOVE WINTER !

Melly` said...

Oh I have been just wasting my time searching the internet! I dont need to do it anymore - you provide me with my entertainment now!

I like nudity. Largely because I despise doing laundry. Not because I am a pervert.

Honest.

Just Me said...

Honestly your not a pervert?

I'm staggeringly dissapointed Mel!